For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us on email@example.com
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if we cease to operate the Site or if you breach these terms in any way. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Site are provided on an "as is" basis. TFGA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the TFGA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to th Site.
- In no event shall the TFGA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if the TFGA or a TFGA authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TFGA does not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. TFGA may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. TFGA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- TFGA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the TFGA of the Site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- To fully access and use the services of the Site you are required to set up an account with your personal details. You are solely responsible for all activities that happen on your account. If you believe that your account has been compromised or misused contact the TFGA immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering your information into the Site you agree to:
(a) allow us to publish your general location and contact details to other registered Site users in order to facilitate a transaction;
(c) You will maintain the currency of the information held in your account, including contact details and advertisement content.
- You must not add any content to the Site:
(a) unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
(b) that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
(c) that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
(d) that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
(e) that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
- You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- The licence in clause 11 will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in clauses 10 and 11.
- TFGA reserves the right to remove/amend any fraudulent, misleading or incorrect advertisements.
- TFGA takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered through the use of this site.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations.
- Threatening or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and may be referred to Police for follow up.
- Any misuse of the Site for means other than what is intended is prohibited. TFGA reserves the right to seek legal redress from individuals, companies and any other entities for misusing information gathered from the Site.
- TFGA takes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any information posted on the Site. All content loaded by the TFGA is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate at the time of posting. TFGA will take steps, as far as practicable, to ensure that general information that it loads is up-to-date.
- Whilst the TFGA offer a service to manually set up your account if required, you remain solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information posted. TFGA will not take responsibility for inaccuracies caused through human error. All information, once loaded, should be checked for accuracy, and mistakes notified to the TFGA as soon as possible.
- Members should report misuse of th Site, fraudulent representations, or threatening behaviour to the TFGA via this site, or in writing to email@example.com
- The TFGA does not warrant the quality of any of the goods posted on this site; and all individuals are strongly recommended to make an appropriate and thorough assessment as to the quality of their purchase.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Tasmania and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.